ANALISIS PENGARUH KEDISIPLINAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. WAHANA SUKSESINDO UTAMA KABUPATEN SANGGAU
Keywords:Discipline, Financial Performanced, Covid-19, Pandemic
Employee performance is not only influenced by ability to work, but also greatly influenced by work discipline. Discipline is the attitude of a person's willingness. The purpose of this research is to find out how the influence of discipline on employee performance in PT. Wahana Suksesindo Utama Sanggau. This companies engaged baouksit mining in West Kalimantan. Research result showed a positive association and correlation between work disciplines and employee performance, but is very weak. The influence between work disciplines on employee performance is quite significant with a value of p value ≥ α (0.146 ≥ 0.05). While the contribution of work discipline variable (X) to employee performance (Y) is small at 22.5% and the remaining 77.5% is influenced by other factors.